Only got a couple of minutes to spare to read this post? Here’s is all you need to know about finding careers in Cancun in less than 1 minute. Check out these quick fire tips to getting the best jobs in Cancun:
- Contact the businesses that attract you the most in Cancun to see if they have any job vacancies.
- Announce to all your contacts that you are looking for a job in Cancun.
- Join all social media circles that focus on careers in Cancun.
- Prepare a short Vlog about you and your career aspirations and post it to your Facebook account asking friends to share it.
- Check the classified ads regularly.
- Revise your resume for every job type you apply for. Make sure it is tailored specifically for the career you are applying for.
Finding a career is a numbers game.
- Stay connected. Check your emails at least every hour so you can respond to any potential employers straight away.
- Be vigilant when answering your phone to an unknown number and answer as though it could be a potential employer in Cancun.
- Network, get out as much as possible - art gallery openings, Starbucks anywhere in Cancun that you think you will meet the right kind of contacts.
- Get yourself some business cards and carry them with you at all times.
- Stay positive and smile as much as possible. You never know who is looking!
Got any of your own quick fire tips to finding a careers in Cancun? Please add your comment.